Thank you for visiting the website of LARSEN WINTER & SUMMER BLENDS (“Site”). These terms and conditions apply to the entire content and use of the Site. By accessing and using the Site you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, please do not use the Site. The Site is operated by Larsen le Cognac des Vikings SAS, 66 Boulevard de Paris, 16100 Cognac, France, hereinafter referred to as “Larsen”. Larsen may, at its sole discretion, change, modify, add, or remove any part of these terms at any time. Please review these terms from time to time as all changes are binding on you as a user of the Site :
Information we may collect
The data collected via cookies and other technologies may be aggregated and anonymized. If you do not wish to receive cookies or no longer want to consent to the use hereof, you may set your browser to disable them. Kindly note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain services on the Site.
Generally, you can visit the Site without any personal data being collected. However, you may voluntarily e-mail or otherwise submit such data to Larsen e.g. when reporting a problem with the Site.
Larsen’s use of the information
The information we collect is stored in our databases in the EU, and is used to administer and improve the content of the Site, and for statistical purposes. Larsen does not obtain personal information about you other than that you choose to provide, and we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside the Larsen group. We may, however, share the collected information with other organizations as follows:
– To business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any services in relation to the Site;
– As permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of Larsen’s intellectual property rights, violations of the Site’s Terms and Conditions of Use or other agreements, or otherwise as required by law;
– If we need to share the information to provide any product or service you have requested;
– If we have your consent to do so;
– If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose the information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
– If our assets or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the information is generally one of the transferred assets.
Larsen endeavors to do its best to protect any personal information you have provided us. Larsen also uses a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that the collected information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner.